The LongoMatch Ambassador Program is a program launched by Fluendo in order to spread the product LongoMatch around the world, with passionate users, willing to participate in the expansion of LongoMatch.
Applications to join the 2016 Ambassador Program will open in April 2016. Contact LongoMatch for additional information.
- Get a LongoMatch PRO license of your own.
- Participate in the development of the new LongoMatch functionalities.
- Be part of a group of video analysis experts.
- Learn from your peers.
- Occasionally participate in possible sporting events.
- Appear on the LongoMatch web, with a photograph, biography and contact email.
- To be mentioned publicly in the media, press releases, events or potential clients as a reference or in any Fluendo communication about LongoMatch.
- Being active on social networks, sharing images and tagging or mentioning LongoMatch.
- Participating actively in the development of new functions and other business activities by Fluendo and referring to LongoMatch.
- Being user of the latest version of LongoMatch.
- Be actively involved in the sporting environment, either as a coach, referee, video analyst, etc.
- Having a profile on social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter and be an active user.
- Being in a professional or amateur sports organization.
- Being a sports influencer.
- Willingness to help other users or potential users of LongoMatch.
- Willingness to work in future versions of LongoMatch.