The LongoMatch Ambassador Program is an initiative launched by Fluendo with the objective of bringing a high-quality sports video analysis tool to as many people as possible around the world, with the help of passionate sports enthusiasts.
Applications to join the 2018 Ambassador Program will be open in April 2018. Contact us for additional information.
- Get a yearly LongoMatch PRO license.
- Actively participate in the development of the new LongoMatch functionalities.
- Be part of our select group of video analysis experts.
- Learn from fellow LongoMatch Ambassadors.
- Have the opportunity to occasionally participate in sporting events.
- Be listed on the LongoMatch website, (photograph, biography and contact email).
- Be mentioned publicly in the media, Press Releases, events or as a reference to potential clients.
- Be active on social networks, sharing images and tagging or mentioning LongoMatch as your preferred video analysis tool.
- Share with Fluendo projects and videos analyzing matches within your discipline.
- Participate in the Beta testing of new releases both of LongoMatch and Tag2Win and provide feedback.
- Participate actively in the suggestion of new functionalities for LongoMatch.
- Use LongoMatch exclusively for the duration of the Ambassador contract.
- Be a user of the latest version of LongoMatch.
- Be actively involved in the sporting environment, either as a coach, referee, video analyst, etc.
- Have an active profile on social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter.
- Belong to a professional or amateur sports organization.
- Have a strong understanding of the sports industry.
- Be willing to assist other users and recommend LongoMatch to potential users.
- Be willing to contribute to the improvement of LongoMatch.