New update LongoMatch 1.2.2. already available
April 7, 2016, 10:03 a.m.
We have today uploaded a new update of LongoMatch, the version 1.2.2., this new update fixes the following bugs:
- The video player window was not visible in Windows sometimes
- Teams not copied correctly when overwritten.
- LongoMatch did not start in some versions of Windows without the Visual Studio CRT
- Only the first loaded playlist in projects could be used
- New dashboards couldn't be created with the same name of an existing one
- Rendered videos in the PRO version was not working correclty with iMovie
- The codecs package couldn't be installed in Linux with the package manager
- Crash in Capture Device
We want to thank all the LongoMatch users for all their collaboration reporting us these bugs. We are working really hard to make LongoMatch better every single day, and you are all part of this improvement.