Ambassador Program Update
The LongoMatch PRO Ambassadors Program will be updated on April! If you are interested in being part of the LongoMatch community, sign up here!
Find below more information about the benefits and the commitments of the program. Should you have any questions or comments, please contact us!
What are the benefits of the ambassador program?
- Get a LongoMatch PRO license of your own.
- Participate in the development of the new LongoMatch functionalities.
- Be part of a group of video analysis experts.
- Learn from your peers.
- Occasionally participate in possible sporting events.
What are my commitments to join the program?
As an Ambassador you have to accept the terms and conditions of the application.
An Ambassador will have to:
- Being user of the latest version of LongoMatch.
- Be actively involved in the sporting environment, either as a coach, referee, video analyst, etc.
- Having a profile on social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter and be an active user.
- Being in a professional or amateur sports organization.
- Being a sports influencer.
- Willingness to help other users or potential users of LongoMatch.
- Willingness to work in future versions of LongoMatch.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!