1. WHAT IS THE LONGOMATCH® AMBASSADOR PROGRAM?
The Ambassador programs aims to gather LongoMatch users to promote and make evolve the software. The Ambassador will benefit from free software licenses as well as exposure in their environment.
The program runs for one year. The Ambassadors apply on line, and are selected by Fluendo Marketing and management organization upon clear criterias. The program is launched worldwide and for any sport.
2. THE REQUISITES TO JOIN THE AMBASSADOR PROGRAM FOR A CANDIDATE ARE:
· To be a current longoMatch user, using the most recent version;
· To be in a prominent and active position in the sport environment, such as coach, manager, referee, video analyst.
· Be in Professional or Amateur organization;
· Be an influencer in the Candidate's field and have a developed network in their sport and relationship and be able to spread the name of LongoMatch and promote it in other organizations
· Appear on the LongoMatch website as Ambassador of his/her country, including a profile picture, bio and email contact.
· Having some relationship with non profit organizations is a plus.
· Upon admission to the program, the Ambassador will receive a one year free license to LongoMatch Pro ("Free License"). For the description of LongoMatch Pro, please visit www.longomatch.com.
· If the Ambassador, at the time of selection, is already a licensee of LongoMatch Pro, the Ambassador's license will be automatically extended for one year.
· Occasionally, Fluendo can organize local events to which the Ambassadors can be invited.
· The Ambassador shall have the right to use the official LongoMatch Ambassador Logo to promote or qualify their profile in any occurrence, including social media profile, business card, letterhead and similar. However in doing this the Ambassador shall never create the appearance of being an employee, agent, affiliate, contractor or having an official position in Fluendo or LongoMatch other than being an Ambassador. Depending on what is appropriate, this can be achieved by linking the Ambassador Program's web page or a short disclaimer.
· The Ambassador shall also have the right to suggest variations, additions, improvements, and adaptation of LongoMatch. These suggestions will be processed with priority compared to other user's feedback. The Ambassador recognizes that this contribution is for the mutual benefit of having a better tool for the trade, and waives any rights over the suggested improvement. In case of a very important improvement Fluendo may at its own discretion reward the Ambassador with an extension of the Free License period.
· The Candidate Ambassador shall fill in the form on line with all relevant details. Inaccurate statements could lead to the immediate termination of the Ambassador status – without limiting or preventing recourse to other remedies – Fluendo shall have the right to charge the full price of the license as if purchased by the Ambassador, or – in case of an existing Ambassador's license at the same level prior to the enrollment – to convert the Free License period into Ambassador's license period.
· Filing the application shall imply express acceptance of these terms and conditions.
· Fluendo will review the application and will inform the Candidate Ambassador whether the application is accepted or declined in the shortest time possible, by email or posted letter. Although there is no maximum number of Ambassador positions, Fluendo retains the amplest discretion as to accepting or declining applications, also based on the number of applicants. The acceptance will in no case based on a lottery system or other systems criteria based on odds or ability of the Candidate.
· In case the application is declined, the Candidate Ambassador will have the possibility to refile an application every year when application period is opened.
· Duplicate applications will be rejected per se.
5. COMMITMENTS OF THE AMBASSADOR
The Candidate Ambassador, in order to be considered for the Ambassador position, commits:
· To proactively invite other persons of the Candidate Ambassador's network to try and use LongoMatch for their needs to talk about LongoMatch with them as much as possible, passing any possible leads they can think of to Fluendo.
· To be mentioned by Fluendo as ambassador in success stories or articles published in media, in events or to potential clients.
· Reply to any request for information sent by email from other leads interested in LongoMatch.
· Share with Fluendo his/her LongoMatch projects and related multimedia files when requested.
· Transfer any possible lead to Fluendo.
· Make the effort to mention LongoMatch in each case in which the Ambassador is asked, about the tools he/she uses, in private and public conversations.
· Attend client meetings as a reference when invited by Fluendo and depending on availability. P>
6. PERMISSION BY THE AMBASSADOR
By means of the Application, and conditional upon acceptance of the candidature, the Candidate Ambassador provides Fluendo with the rights to:
· Name the Ambassador, also by using the picture provided with the form, on the LongoMatch website and all social media channels to publicize the Ambassador's role; on commercial docs as well as publications.
· To use the Ambassador's picture in web and other communication media.
· To name the Ambassador as a reference to customer and to be contacted for providing references to new potential customers.
· The duration of the Free License is one year. The duration of the position as Ambassador is one year.
· An ambassador can re-apply every year.
· Fluendo shall have the right to cancel the entire Ambassador Program or change some benefits, which will not terminate the Free Licenses before their natural expiration time. The Ambassador will then have the opportunity to terminate its membership to the program.
8. DATA PROCESSING
For the purposes of the Ambassador Program, the Data processor is Fluendo SA.
Providing the information marked as required is obligatory in order to be considered as a Candidate. All Ambassador have the right of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of its personal information using the one of the following two methods:
Sending Fluendo a signed written request to Fluendo SA main office
The request must contain:
· The applicant's name and surname
· The applicant´s telephone number
· The purpose of the request
· The email address used for the application
Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the same data and documentation described in the first point, also indicating the subject "cancellation of personal data".
The Ambassador expressly provides Fluendo with the permission to share the above data with third parties also outside the European Economic Area, for the purposes of the Program.
9. LIABILITY LIMITATION, APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICTION
· Fluendo declines and disclaims all liability concerning the acceptance or refusal of any Application, as well as for any inaccuracies of the information provided or it not being current, and in general for any cause connected to the Ambassador Program. It is upon the Ambassador to make sure that all information is current.
· In any case, as a condition to be admitted to the Ambassador Program, the Candidate accepts that the maximum aggregate liability for Fluendo for all and any theories of damage, contractual compensation or other liabilities shall never exceed the sum of EUR 100.
· The law applicable to these Terms and Conditions is that of Spain and Catalunya. The Courts of Barcelona will have sole jurisdiction over any matter related to them, including their effectiveness and validity.
LongoMatch is a registered trademark of Fluendo in Europe, application is pending in other countries, and is a service Trade Mark in all other countries where LongoMatch is being distributed. The Ambassador recognizes high value in the LongoMatch Trademark and shall refrain from diluting, challenging, using it in offensive or pejorative ways for all the duration of the effectiveness of the Ambassador's position.